FSI will be hosting the second annual Financial Advisor Summit in Washington, DC. The Financial Advisor Summit is a truly unique advisor conference created for financial advisors, by financial advisors. FSI’s Financial Advisor Council and Task Force are developing yet another great year of holistic programming. Stay tuned for updates on the different track topics, and new unique offerings for 2014.
Schedule at a Glance
Sunday September 28, 2014
- 5:00 – 6:15 p.m.: Opening General Session
- 6:15 – 7:30 p.m.: Welcome Reception with Exhibitors
Monday September 29, 2014
- 6:30 – 7:30 a.m.: Morning Workout (limited space available)
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast with Exhibitors
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.: General Session
- 9:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Concurrent Sessions, focused on the personal and business development of a Financial Advisor
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.: Lunch with Exhibitors
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.: Concurrent Sessions, focused on the personal and business development of Financial Advisor
- 2:00 – 2:45 p.m.: Networking Break with Exhibitors
- 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.: Concurrent Sessions, focused on the personal and business development of a Financial Advisor
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.: General Session
- 5:00 – 6:45 p.m.: Reception with Exhibitors
Tuesday September 30, 2014
- 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. : Morning Workout (limited space available)
- 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast with Exhibitors
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.: General Session
- 9:45 - 12:00 p.m.: Concurrent Sessions, focused on the personal and business development of a Financial Advisor
- 12:00 p.m.: Conference concludes
Registration and Fees
Registration will open later in the new year. Please check back for updates.
Full Conference for FSI Members
Full Conference for Non-Members
Group Registration (for members only):
12 or more Registrants
Hotel and Travel Information
FSI has negotiated a discount room rate of $219 per night, plus 14.5% tax at the Washington Hilton. Reserve your room online today or call the Washington Hilton at 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667) and reference the FSI room block. This rate is available until September 8, 2014.
1919 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
Phone: (202) 483-3000
Metro: Dupont Circle (Red Line) is a 4 block walk from the Washington Hilton
Parking: Parking is available at the Washington Hilton: Valet Parking is $46 a day, and self parking is $36 per day.
The Washington Hilton is 20 minutes from Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) by car or by the metro subway system (a 4 block walk from the Dupont Circle Station). The Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) or Dulles International Airport (IAD) are both approximately one-hour away. It is also easily accessible by Amtrak, and Union Station is less than 15 minutes from the Washington Hilton by car or by metro.
View directions and additional details for your arrival at the Washington Hilton.
While in D.C., be sure to check out other sites our nation's capital has to offer. The Washington Hilton is located conveniently near downtown, with easy access to many tourist spots. View local attractions.
The Washington Hilton does not provide airport shuttle service. Estimated transportation costs from three major airports are listed below. Estimated rates do not include tax, tolls and driver gratuities. Rates are subject to change.
From Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Metro Access: The Dupont Circle Metro Station on the Red Line is closest Metro Station to the hotel. Exit at the north end of the Station to Q Street and walk four blocks north on Connecticut Avenue to Hilton Washington, located at 1919 Connecticut Avenue.
- Union Station: Union Station is 2 miles from the hotel. Take the MetroRail Red Line to Dupont Circle Metro station. Taxis are also available.
- Taxi: one-way rate of $19. Taxis are located outside of the baggage claim area.
- Super Shuttle: one-way shared van ride with multiple stops rate of $15.
From Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Taxi: one-way rate of $55. Taxis are located outside of the baggage claim area.
- Super Shuttle: one-way shared van ride with multiple stops rate of $30.
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Taxi: one-way rate of $65. Taxis are located outside of the baggage claim area.
- Super Shuttle: one-way shared van ride with multiple stops rate of $40.
- Amtrak: train to Union Station metro and continue to hotel; one-way rate of $16.
Valet parking is available at the main Lobby Level entrance on Connecticut Avenue. The rate is $46 for a 24-hour period with in-and-out privileges. The entrance to Washington Hilton’s on-site, covered self-parking garage is located near the corner of 19th Street and Florida Avenue. Self-Parking rates are $36 for a 24-hour period with in-and-out privileges.
Should your participation in the Financial Advisor Summit change, we kindly ask that you contact us no later than September 19 to receive a full refund less a $75 processing fee. After September 19, no refunds will be issued.
Questions? Contact customer service at 1 (888) 373-1840 or via email.